Managing Payroll can be complicated, but with Seagrave French at your side, you’ll never need to worry about it. Contact us today to discuss our full range of Payroll Services.
We’ve heard it many times from small businesses: “Everything was fine until I took someone on and became an unpaid tax collector. That’s when I found out what red tape was all about.”
Payroll can be complicated, but it must be done on time and the employer is responsible for any mistakes. It isn’t something most small business owners want to get immersed in, so why not let us take the strain away so you can get on with running and growing your business?
Seagrave French manages payroll for many businesses. We provide a tailor-made service which can include payslips, monthly summaries, departmental reports, managing starters and leavers, analysis of staff costs, real time information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Inland Revenue, assistance with automated payment set-up for employees and CIS returns completed. And we do it all on time, with minimal fuss.
Additionally, you’ll have no more worries calculating statutory sick pay or maternity pay or dealing with student loan deductions. At year end we will calculate and deliver employee summaries (P60s) and P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.
We also offer comprehensive advice on other employment tax issues including tax efficient remuneration strategies, retirement planning, benefits planning, company car and van strategies and more.
Payroll and PAYE Returns
“Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector”
This is when you found out what red tape was all about.
Let us take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including…
- Employee payslips;
- Monthly summaries;
- Departmental reports;
- Dealing with leavers and starters;
- Provision of analysis of staff costs;
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue;
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees;
- CIS returns completed by us.
You will never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay or maternity pay and dealing with student loan deductions ever again!
And at year end…
- Employee summary P60s;
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.
And the related tax planning advice…
Beyond the payroll compliance service, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including…
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies;
- Planning for retirement;
- Termination payments;
- Inducement payments;
- Company car and van strategies;
- Benefits planning.
PAYE Health Check
“Worried about a PAYE Inspection?”
Our PAYE health check service is designed to find any PAYE issues before the Taxman does!
Why not call us in prior to any visit?
The health check can…
- Review and sample check your payroll records for errors
- Sample test the most common errors that the PAYE inspectors look for
- Statistically analyse your completed PAYE returns
- Sample check the completion of PAYE returns
- Compare your PAYE returns against your annual accounts
- Sample check leavers and starters to make sure they are correctly dealt with
- Review statutory maternity pay, statutory sick pay, student loan deductions and working tax credits
- Identify any workers where status issues may be a concern
- Check completion of end of year returns
- Review benefit in kind and expenses disclosures and calculations
- Check expenses dispensations
- Identify any PAYE planning opportunities
We can also provide a similar service in respect of a CIS health check for the construction industry.
Payroll Services in Nottingham – Contact Us
For more information regarding our payroll services or to discuss how we can help your business in other ways please get in touch using one of the methods below.